Radius offers IBM MaaS360 software solution that has an open cloud approach to unified endpoint management (UEM).
It is powered by AI and analytics, along with integrating with your existing IT infrastructure effortlessly. The software with Watson streamlines and boosts support of a varied and complex endpoint and mobile environment for your organization. Most importantly, MaaS360 coexists with client management tools to assists consolidate technologies, minimize the overall cost of ownership and offer a smooth transition to UEM.
- Most organizations that are looking for a way to simplify their jobs can try IBM MassS360 for assistance.
- With IBM, more than two-thirds of your employees can use personal devices at work. The bring your own device (BYOD) feature is both a perk to efficiency and a safety headache.
- Protection & Warranty This mobile device management software handles and protects company devices, consisting of the content and applications they have.
- It can make your work less taxing for the IT team and also allow them to use technologies they are well-versed with.
- Software secures the data and device security while streamlining the work they need to do.
- Manage your workflow adequately. We assure you this software can lead your IT team to work quicker and better with personally-owned devices that can be bulk-enabled for work utilizing the software.
- It helps secure devices and allows authorized users to perform their best with frictionless access.
- Enterprise mobility management that comes with IBM thrives on preventing data leakage through safe platforms and conditional access.
- With MassS360 you can manage your iOS, macOS, Android, Windows, and Chrome OS devices effortlessly.
- It comes with a granular device policy and remote support assistance device for any use case.